Monday, September 21, 2009

Close encounters with the Three Wolf Shirt

The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon and a cool ocean breeze brought the smells of the Pacific wafting around us as we walked by the shops along Venice beach. As the light was fading and the wind began to chill our hands, a strange sensation came upon us. It was a mysterious radiant energy, emanating from a nearby shop. We were inexplicably drawn in by its captivating power. Helpless to resist, we had to determine the source of such a wonderful force.

Then we saw it. Those who'd never heard of the fabled Three Wolf Shirt stood dead in their tracks, paralyzed by its magnificent power and unsure how to react. It was only because I was wearing a Reddit shirt and had a deep respect for the apparel that I was able to approach and have my picture taken. Had the shirt been on a male individual, it would have been a different story. I would have stood back in awe unable to approach, as women undoubtedly would be flocking around him. I left that day a changed man. Having come so close to such power was an experience I won't soon forget.





0 comments:

Post a Comment